Use a standard group of fields on demand? [RESOLVED]

We use forms for event registration in addition to many other uses. Some of our events require the user to agree to a group of conditions (Media Release, Eligibility Requirements, Waiver and Release for outdoor activities).

Is there a way to add these as needed to event registration forms without having to recreate them every time?

The plugin Bulk Actions for Gravity Forms by Jetsloth provides a way to duplicate multiple fieds, re-order them, and append to other forms. The Gravity Hopper plugin also provides a Field Hopper Module which can be used for adding field groups in this way.

Disclaimer: I mention the Gravity Hopper solution in my capacity as the developer and not from my official position as a Support Engineer with Gravity Forms.

2 Likes

Thanks Joshua, very helpful.

1 Like

If you are okay that the signing of those items does not have to be done within the initial form submission, the Gravity Flow Form Submission Step step type would be a good one to look at. You can use conditional logic on each step to define whether the follow-up details are/not required. Because it is a separate form that you are completing, you could also use gravityflow_step_is_condition_met to determine if the repeat event submitter has already signed off and not require it again from them.

Regards,
Jamie

1 Like