Registration Process

Good Morning,

I am using gravity forms to register new users. A simple registration with confirmation has worked really well. Now I would like to try and setup a more elaborate process like the following.

Once the have completed an registration initial form I would like to start an automated process.
After the person completes the initial form, they would be sent a link to a new form with a fillable pdf attached.
They would complete the form and download the pdf and return it when the form is submitted.
When the form and pdf are returned that user would be sent another form that contains links that they need to follow.
Once they have completed the tasks they would mark the form to indicate they are done.

I would like this process as automated as possible.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Bruce,

Gravity Flow has a lot to offer that you might want to explore fit for your requirements:

• "they would be sent a link to a new form" - This could either be a user input step with additional fields or our Form Connector extensions form submission step that would associate the new form with the existing.
  • "They would complete the form and download the pdf" The workflow could have a PDF step type that you use markup and merge tags to populate the values into the PDF and send them via email or download link.
  • "Once they have completed the tasks they would mark the form to indicate they are done." Our checklist extension can help users keep track of which forms/processes that need to happen next in either sequential order or any depending on how you configure it.

If the combination of user input steps and providing generated PDFs doesn’t meet what you were requiring re: fillable PDFs, thanks to the Gravity Forms add-on framework, there is good integration between Gravity Flow and the Fillable PDF plugin from ForGravity..

Regards,
Jamie

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.