Gravity Forms Customised User Registration and Post Creation Forms

I am building a website for a local community celebrating a 60th birthday that want to gather stories from members and ex-members worldwide.

I would like to use Gravity Forms with customisations for:
=> User will come to website and there will be an option to Register/Login
=> User will click on that and will see form to login OR register to post/submit story to website. This which will create an author profile (customised form) with author image, location, tags, bio
=> Once an author registers they can login and “submit a story” there which user can click and will go to submit story form after login. The form will contain customised fields and images.
=> The story will submit as a pending post and only author and admin can see that post created and it will submit as pending for curation where both the author and the admin can edit
=> Once approved. it will publish on front end for other users.

many thanks
Val McLennan

Hope you are staying safe!

We are a CMMI 3 certified web design company, having 15+ yrs. of the same domain.

I will be glad to assist you, please add me to discuss further.

Also, you can Skype me: cis.scott or email me: scott@cisinlabs.com

thanks
Scott Walter

Hello @user60f7cfc2cd379851

I have sent you an private message , please check

BR,
Olivia

Hi Valerie,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Whoever you decide to work with to build out this wonderful sounding project, I would encourage you/them to look at Gravity Flow for this part of the requirements. Not only would the approval step that can be setup to revert to a user input step be ideal for the review cycle, but our support for Advanced Post Creation add-on makes changing a post from draft to publish as easy as adding a step in the workflow.

Cheers,
Jamie

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.