GF just stopped working with my theme

I use the Imbalance2 theme. It has not been updated in years, as far as I can tell. However, all of my GF forms have suddenly stopped working. The forms that have conditional logic do not appear at all, while the Submit button has stopped working on all other forms.

I have carried out a conflict test, and I can see that the conflict is with my theme. However, since it has not been updated, I do not have any idea what to do next or how to resolve the issue.

Hi @user5caf1d303e7ee400
Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Gravity Forms forms. There are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot and fix the issue:

1. Check for updates: It’s possible that an update to a plugin or WordPress itself could be causing the issue. Make sure all plugins and WordPress are up to date.

2. Deactivate plugins: If you recently installed a new plugin or made changes to an existing plugin, it could be causing a conflict with Gravity Forms. Try deactivating all plugins except for Gravity Forms and see if the issue persists. If the issue goes away, reactivate your plugins one by one until you find the one causing the conflict.

3. Switch to a default theme: If deactivating plugins didn’t help, try switching to a default WordPress theme (such as Twenty Twenty-One) to see if the issue is related to your theme. If the issue goes away when using a default theme, there may be a conflict between Gravity Forms and the Imbalance2 theme.

4. Clear your cache: It’s possible that your website’s cache is causing the issue. Try clearing your cache to see if that resolves the issue.

5. Check your browser: It’s also worth checking if the issue is specific to a particular browser. If the issue only occurs in one browser, try clearing the cache and cookies for that browser.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need further assistance from the Gravity Forms support team or a WordPress developer. They may be able to help you identify the specific cause of the issue and provide a solution.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.