Forms are not submitting

Hello,

I just took over some websites that are currently using gravity forms. The licenses are up-to-date. However, the forms are not creating entries when the user hits submit on the form embedded on the page. If I preview the form and click submit it will create an entry so I’m super lost on what the issue could be.

Any ideas?

Hi Stephanie. If the form works in the form preview and creates an entry, there is most likely a conflict with the theme or JavaScript from another plugin on the site. You can use these steps to narrow that down:

Or you can check for conflicts on the site without affecting any site visitors, using the Health Check & Troubleshooting Plugin from WordPress. We have an article on how to do that on our website here: https://docs.gravityforms.com/conflict-testing-using-health-check-plugin/

Please let us know what you find out.

I am having this same issue - form buttons (submit, upload files, etc.) does not function. Following the advice from Chris, I have identified the issue is with another plugin (GoodShufflePro Wishlist). When I disable that plugin, my forms function as expected.

What are the next steps to get both plugins to coexist on the site?

Hello @ContagiousEvent - please contact the author of the GoodShufflePro Wishlist plugin to report the conflict. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.