I’m not a programmer and just use GF to support our disabled son’s support team to record matters. GF 3.0.3 date picker calendar no longer functioning, Update Log points to whatsock - but what is one supposed to do? Is it loading with GF - Do I have to upload another plug-in?
The optimizations SG performs can sometimes prevent form scripts running. Try adding the following plugin, which can automatically exclude the form scripts from optimization:
Installed and activated Fresh Forms for Gravity and its still the seam.
I get a field box which shows yyyy/mm/dd and a calendar icon if I click on the icon a blue surround appears but no popup to select from. Any other ideas?
I did raise a support ticket earlier this week - and I referenced our emails - but don’t appear to have a response, nor can I see tickets raised on your website.
Could you please check and confirm the current situation.
Hi Michael. There is no support ticket history on the website. You can just reply to one of our previous emails, and it will reopen your support ticket. Or you can open a new support ticket:
I think I have resolved the issue - the calendar icon was not working on my pc - Google browser, I tried other browsers and it ws OK. I then tried on tablet and phone and again the calendar icon worked.
When I was working with your colleague a couple of weeks ago he asked me to refresh the cache - which I did and that resolved the matter However, ever since then I have had to be reestablishing log-ins etc. for every site etc and didn’t really want to go through that again.
Today I did a search on resetting the cache for just a site and found a solution to do a Reload and Hard Refresh and that has cleared the issue.
Don’t know what caused the issue but its OK now and I have a solution if it fails again.