User registration form in two parts

Hi Team

I am registering farmers into my website as users.

I want to have them submit 70% of their data upfront, me then approve them and they complete the rest of the same form with final data and then the form will be fully submitted.

At the moment I’m using two forms, do you have any suggestions about how I could use one form?

The use case described can’t be done using Gravity Forms out of the box. I would recommend you to take a look to the following third-party add-on created by one of our certified developers: https://gravityflow.io/

1 Like

It’s definitely an easy fit with Gravity Flow you are right @sacom!

A couple of links that may help you get started there @CharityHub

• The Approval Step can be setup so you either login to the site, see their entry and chose to approve/reject there, or use one click approval links if you want to do “all” of it by email.

• When you have a feed with the User Registration Add-on from Gravity Forms active on the form, you can select to have the registration occur as a step in the workflow (after approval).

• Depending on how you want to approach getting the remaining 30% of data, you might look at the User Input step where the 30% fields are set with a visibility of ‘Administrative’ and then made editable on the User Input step. Or with our Form Connector extension you could use the Form Submission Step in the initial form to have the user complete an associated second form with the remaining fields that can only be accessed by logged in users.

Look forward to hearing how it turns out for you. Though I have to ask, with tongue firmly in cheek mind you, would that lead to a farm to form to table food scenario? :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers,
Jamie

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.