Two forms, one connection!

Hello,
I have Two Forms:

• First: Collecting Data
  • Second: Submit Offers

We send data submitted to our partners using “Unique Id”, and our partners use the second form “Submit Offers” to send the offers to our customers.

Now, I need a plan (or tutorial) to call the customer details (Name, Phone Number, and Email) from the FIRST FORM based on (Unique Id), and allow partners to submit the offers using the SECOND FORM (without showing the customers details). All data will be send to 3rd party to trigger an action once it is submitted.

Thank you very much.

Hi Bader,

This should be possible with our GP Populate Anything Perk. GP Populate Anything allows you to get data from different sources and populate form fields with the data. Based on what you’re trying to do, you should be able to use Populate Anything to get the data from the first form using the unique ID value to filter the results returned. Please check out the documentation for more information on this. You can also get in touch with us via our pre sales form if you have any questions.

1 Like

Hi Bader,

Gravity Flow has got you covered!

When you add in conditional logic (on confirmation messages to display to customer/partner, expiration of steps (if the customer does not approve within X days?), you can pull together a robust system quite quickly. Here’s a video walkthrough I put together covering the plan/tutorial for most of what you’re after.

Cheers,
Jamie

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.