Stripe Customer Portal

Hi experts,
I use gravity for recurring donations but do not have a membership that donors are signed up for. My question is how do I give a donor access to their Stripe customer portal so they can update billing, credit card etc.?

Was thinking a simple form that asks for the email which is the unique identifier. But how to connect it to stripe then?

I have read the integration from Stripe and not being a developer I am lost.

Thoughts, suggestions or hire you to help me?

Kindest regards,
Diana

Hi Diana. We have this on our list of requested enhancements for the Stripe Add-On, but it’s not currently possible to integrate the Stripe Customer Portal with the Stripe Add-On. However, someone did release a plugin which may help you with some of this:

We did not create that and we do not use it, so we can’t recommend it or vouch for it, but I wanted to let you know what exists in case you want to evaluate that for use on your website.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you Chris, I’ll check it out.
Will awesome if the GF addon will add this feature at some point.

Hi Diana. This is on our list of requested features for the Stripe Add-On already. I agree that it would be a great feature to have!

Hi Chris,
The plugin doesn’t interface with Stripe to show all the recurring that a donor made. I see nothing on the front end when I add the shortcode. Information from the developer is limited. I reached out to him to see what he says.

Is there a place to find a person to hire that has added the customer portal button to a site like Stripe integration instructions say?

I have looked but not finding the best place.

Kindest Regards,
Diana

Hi Diana. Have a look here: