Stripe Add On - Missing Customer

Hello,

I just bought the gravity forms plugin and trying to have a form with a stripe subscription.

But with just using the stripe template i am not able to get the form working. I got an error with the Stripe API that says it’s missing customer. I have found nothing in documentation that could help me as i configured all what docs says.

2023-06-23 21:40:35.069788 - DEBUG --> GFPaymentAddOn::validation(): Authorization result for form #11 submission => Array
(
    [is_authorized] => 
    [error_message] => Missing required param: customer.
    [subscription] => Array
        (
            [error_message] => Missing required param: customer.
            [is_success] => 
            [is_authorized] => 
        )

)

Thank you very much for your help

Hi, is the “Enable additional payment methods” setting checked?
Since you are using the template I assume the “Enable additional payment methods” setting is unchecked, can you please try the following

1. Check this setting ( you can find it under “Payment Methods” in the right sidebar after clicking the field"
  2. Add an email field to the form if it doesn’t already have one.
  3. Go to the feed settings, you should find a new required field map setting called “Email”
  4. Select the email field on the form and save the feed.
1 Like

I understand that the template should work out of the box without making any additional changes, this is an issue that I will report to the product team and it should be fixed in the next release, meanwhile, please let me know if the above steps worked or if you still need more help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.