Select Checkbox option and display different value in notification email [RESOLVED]

I’ve developed a form for our service technicians to utilize during heating maintenance, ensuring we comprehensively document all completed tasks. Within the checklist section, I used single checkbox fields for each item and hided the labels and used the choices as the label. The reason why I used single checkbox field for each listed item is that each selection has a different conditional logic attached.

When a technician checks off a completed task, how do I change on the notification side to say completed vs the choice label.

Here is a screenshot of both the embed form and the notification email side by side (I can only add 1 screenshot)

I hope I explained that correctly. Not sure if I went about this the correct way or not.

After changing my keywords around in google search I found out I needed to use this {all_fields:value}

Sorry about the spam.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.