Save and Continue Later issues

First, I am continuing a thread that closed automatically after the 24 hour window from the last reply… 24 hours is too short a period of time to expect a reply especially on weekends and during holidays. @samuel We tried the Entry Blocks perk and it did not seem to add any functionality at all to help with what we are looking to do.

Second, is there a way for the site admin to see the forms that have been saved by users but not submitted yet so that we can resend the link to them if they did not see the link so that they will not need to fill the form out from the beginning again?

Hi Davood. I recommend contacting Gravity Wiz support for assistance with the Entry Blocks perk:

https://gravitywiz.com/support/

1 Like

Hi Davood,

Strange the GP Entry Blocks Perk didn’t work for you. Just as Chris suggested, please get in touch with us via our support form, so we can take a closer look at the setup on your end and assist you in getting it working. We’ll be expecting your ticket.

Best,

1 Like

@chris My second question about Save and Continue is actually a question about a default feature in GF… here it is again.

Second, is there a way for the site admin to see the forms that have been saved by users but not submitted yet so that we can resend the link to them if they did not see the link so that they will not need to fill the form out from the beginning again?

@samuel Actually, I got my answer in Slack. The problem with GP Entry Block is that we are not using Block Editor so we need to use the plugin mentioned here for classic editor

Thank you both for your help and Happy New Year!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.