I have people who dont complete a form and I dont get enteries and they are saved

I have a form I am doing for a giveaway people start the form and they are not completed and they lose the form details where do these forms go, is there anyway to retrieve this form?

You could use Gravity Forms’ “Save and Continue” feature. This feature allows users to save their progress and return later to complete the form.

You’ll find more details here: https://docs.gravityforms.com/save-continue-gravity-forms/

If the people are not completing the form, and effectively closing the browser screen, it’s unlikely that the Save and Continue feature will increase their likeliness to complete the form. Assuming that you have an email field in the form, the Partial Entries add-on would be a better fit.

When combined with Gravity Flow you can create a partial entry based starting to a workflow (see Partial Entries - Gravity Flow) to notify them to continue where they left off as long as the email address field was entered.

Regards,
Jamie

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.