Looking for help: Display Save and Continues like Entries

Hello,

I just moved over from Ninja Forms and one thing that they had that we are dearly missing, is the ability to view all saved form entries in wp-admin in the same way you would view submissions.

We have become reliant on this feature. We have a very long form and it is an important process for our sales team to follow-up on potential clients who have saved their submissions but failed to complete the form. Without a way to easily see and track our clients through the process, we are losing out on sales.

I have searched everywhere. There is a [gravityget] shortcode that looked like it could work, but it does not (List recent entries from Gravity Forms via shortcode with basic parameters · GitHub).

Is anyone interested in helping us out with our problem?

Thanks,
Mike

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hi
Greetings!

I have gone through your post & I would be happy to assist you.

I need some information to share my understanding with you. Rates are very competitive so it won’t be any issue for you

Please add me on Skype so we can discuss further.

Warm Regards,
Trish

Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Mike, for admin side of things, if you enable the Partial Entries add-on for your form, it will store saved forms data as a partial entry.

You might want to look into Gravity Forms Partial Entries add-on.

If used in conjunction with Gravity View you can view all of your entries on the front end.

In addition if you also were to use Gravity Flow you could setup a drip campaign to communicate with users until they have fully submitted the form.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.