Restrict Viewing of Forms to Certain Members

I have the Members plugin to restrict page viewing to registered members. Is there a way to restrict access to certain forms for certain members? For example, member A only sees and can submit forms 1, 2, and 6 while member B sees forms 2 and 3. The criteria for members having access to forms is solely determined by the admin so access needs to be set manually.

I believe this add-on from ForGravity will help you with that:

Advanced Permissions can’t do this.

Advanced Permissions can help you control which non-administrator users have access to individual forms and their various settings pages in the WordPress admin, but it can’t control who can see and/or submit a form on the front-end of the website.

1 Like

Thank you for the responses! I figured as much but thought I would ask.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

The Members plugin you mention adds the flexibility of multiple roles per user. Would your use case fit that the crtiera differentiating Member A and B can be named as a part of role(s) the members receive? In which case the page restrictions that Members provide would be the control to restrict how they can submit forms.

If “member A only sees and can submit…” relates to which entries (post submission) that member can access (think Forms > Entries), you may want to look at either GravityView with its’ Advanced Filtering add-on or Gravity Flow with its’ Status Block and the gravityflow_status_filter. Both would give you a way to control which entries are visible to certain users based on their role(s).

Regards,
Jamie

1 Like