Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error

My site was throwing a 500 error. Was able to isolate the issue to Gravity Forms and disabled the plugin through FTP. I’ve created a development site to fix the issue without impacting my client’s live site. Now when I try to activate the plugin from Wordpress I get “Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.”

I can’t submit a ticket without a system report but I can’t get a system report.

Warning: require_once(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data02/61/42176461/html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/includes/addon/class-gf-addon.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data02/61/42176461/html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/gravityforms.php on line 1552

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data02/61/42176461/html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/includes/addon/class-gf-addon.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/remi/php72/root/usr/share/pear:/opt/remi/php72/root/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data02/61/42176461/html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/gravityforms.php on line 1552

It sounds like there are missing files in your installation. I would recommend downloading the latest from here https://www.gravityforms.com/my-account/downloads/ and then unzipping and uploading that with FTP. I just checked and those files are present in my installation, so yours may just have been corrupted or incomplete. Thank you.