Fatal Error when activating Gravity Forms

Hi all,

I’ve had Gravity Forms activated on my website for the last ~2 years, but the past month I have had a fatal error in the backend of WP, with the following error:

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 2689 of the file /home/beyondtu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php . Error message: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/beyondtu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php:2689 Stack trace: #0 /home/beyondtu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php(2794): GFCommon::get_version_info(true) #1 /home/beyondtu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/gravityforms.php(708): GFCommon::check_update(Object(stdClass), true) #2 /home/beyondtu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(309): GFForms::check_update(Object(stdClass)) #3 /home/beyondtu/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(189): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Object(stdClass), Array) #4 /home/beyondtu/public_html/wp-includes/option.php(1957): apply_filters('site_transient_...', Object(stdClass), 'update_plugins') #5 /home/beyondtu/public_html/wp-includes/update.php(748): get_site_transient('update_plugins') #6 /home/beyondtu/public_html/wp-includes/update.php(810): wp_get_translation_updates() #7 /home/beyondtu/public_html/wp-admin/menu.php(33): wp_get_update_data() #8 /home/beyondtu/public_

The only way to remove the fatal error has been to deactivate Gravity Forms. I have updated WP and Gravity Forms to the most recent versions.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?
Thanks

Hi Mohammad. Please open a support ticket for this issue:

https://www.gravityforms.com/open-support-ticket/technical/

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.