Please help with Wordpress error

Error Details

An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused in line 4181 of the file /usr/www/users/visiottekf/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php. Error message: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported

What are the Gravity Forms and PHP versions?

Hello, these are:

Current plugin: Gravity Forms (version 2.4.12.6)
PHP version 8.0.24

The Gravity Forms version is too old for the PHP version. Updating to the latest version, currently 2.6.7, should resolve those issues.

I have tried to update the plug in however it will not update

In that case you’ll need to manually update:

Yes I have tried this too, but Gravity forms will not allow me to download this version from the site. Even though I am already running gravity forms on GPL-2.0+ free license. Is it no longer free?

There has never been a free version of Gravity Forms. A paid license, which is only available from gravityforms.com, has always been required to access updates and plugin downloads.

You can purchase a license at Pricing | WordPress Form Builder Plugin | Gravity Forms

Where would I find my license code? I must have one since this has been working on the site for many years.

See the following page of the documentation:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.