Notification Logs in Notes Section of Entry Records

I love that feeds (eg. Stripe & MailChimp) log their outcomes in the notes section of the respective entry records. For example, if Entry 1234 triggered a Stripe feed, a note will automatically be added to the entry stating “Payment has been completed.” If a MailChimp feed is triggered but fails for some reason, that is also noted. This is useful for various reasons including confirming that conditional logic is working as expected…Or noticing that a birthdate field needs to be reformatted before sending to MailChimp (https://docs.gravityforms.com/gform_mailchimp_field_value/#1-format-birthday)

I know one can dig through “Settings” -> “Logging”, but I think it would be very useful to also log which notifications have been sent for that entry directly in the entry view. The send date & time should also be noted since it is possible to resend notifications after the submission date.

1 Like

Good idea. We have something similar on our list of requested features already, but I’ll be sure to add your comments there too. Thank you for the suggestions and use-cases.