Notification for partial entry not being sent

I have the partial entries add-on. When a partial entry is entered the data shows up in the entries but a notification is not sent. I have a separate notification setup to be sent with the event “Partial Entries: Saved”.

If I go into the entries list and re-send the notification it will work. But I need it to send automatically.

Hi Brad. Please see our documentation here regarding troubleshooting notifications:

The first step will be to enable logging and test your form in a way that triggers a partial entry ‘saved’ notification. Then check the log to see if Gravity Forms and WordPress tried to send the notification, then continue troubleshooting from there.

Thanks!

Of course, once I turned on logging it started to work.

It’s strange the number of times I’ve heard that reported. I’m glad it’s working, but if it stops, please let us know. I recommend keeping logging enabled in the event it does stop working. At that point, we will be able to refer back to the log and see what happened.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.