Notification Emails

Good afternoon,

I have been trying to make life a little bit easier for me when it comes to event registration. I would like to automatically send a “Thank You for Registration” email once the form has been submitted and confirmation has been seen.

I thought I figured out how to this, but I tried a test run along with having a friend submit the form, but we both received nothing. Can someone help me figure out what I am doing wrong or is there a support document I missed on this. I have attached a photo to show you what I have done.

Thank you.

Is your notification enabled?

Does your admin email use @yourdomain.com

Have you setup your WordPress outgoing email with any SMTP plugins?

Sometimes if your email settings aren’t configured properly it can take a while for Gravity Forms to notify you inside your notifications settings tab.

May not be related but it’s possible.

1 Like

Is your notification enabled?
If you mean showing Active in the Notifications settings of the form, yes.

Does your admin email use @yourdomain.com
It is using my domain email (email address removed) which is the only email I use on the domain.

Have you setup your WordPress outgoing email with any SMTP plugins?
That I am not sure of, so I am going to say no.

Sometimes if your email settings aren’t configured properly it can take a while for Gravity Forms to notify you inside your notifications settings tab.

May not be related but it’s possible.

Sounds like everything checks out but you should probably make sure you are not depending on WordPress to deliver your emails for you as this is a problem with all WordPress websites.

Here’s a recent thread for transactional email providers. Opinions on transactional email providers? - #9 by user5e6d257a956b5779

2 Likes

Thank you, I will take a look.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.