Need to create .ics file from Gravity Forms data

Hi, everyone. I am using Gravity Forms to collect event data that is being shown on a front-end calendar using GravityView’s Gravity Forms Calendar plugin:

The organization whose website this is really wants site users to be able to download a calendar invite in a standard format, i.e., a .ics file, for easy addition to their personal calendars.

The calendar plugin does not have this feature. I wanted to post this idea here in case someone would be interested in working with me to create the functionality.

Thanks,
Rob

Hey Rob,

My name is Gennady and I’m able to create code that generates an .ics file from a GravityView Calendar template. Please contact me at gennady[at]kovshenin[dot]com for a quote.

Thank you! Will do.

Hi Rob,
What you are wanting is definitely well within my area expertise and I would be happy to help you out on the same.
Feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day,
Andrew

Thank you! For various reasons, I ended up going with a different plugin that already has .ics file exporting enabled. I appreciate your reply, though, and will surely be back here for future needs. Take care.

1 Like