I need help with calculation formula

Hi, I need help with gravity forms, I have plugins and all addons. What I need is calculation formula.

1-3 products 179:- /products
3-5st products 139:- /products
5-10 products 129:-/products
10-15 products 109:-/products
15-25 products 89:-/products
25-50 products 79:-/products
50-75 products 69:-/products
75-100 products 49:-/products
100- or more 39/products

I need the form so that the customer can calculate how much it will cost. så no form payment needed.

the customer must write how many he/she wishes to order and the form will calculate the total cost. you don’t need to think så much of the design. I just need a form with a formula to be right

This is an example of how it should looks like.

Skärmklipp

Best regards
Yasir

Hello Yasir. That document requires permissions. Is that intended, and people should contact you for access, or do you want to open that up to be viewed by anyone?

Hi, I need help with gravity forms, I have plugins and all addons. What I need is calculation formula.

1-3 products 179:- /products
3-5st products 139:- /products
5-10 products 129:-/products
10-15 products 109:-/products
15-25 products 89:-/products
25-50 products 79:-/products
50-75 products 69:-/products
75-100 products 49:-/products
100- or more 39/products

I need the form so that the customer can calculate how much it will cost. så no form payment needed.

the customer must write how many he/she wishes to order and the form will calculate the total cost. you don’t need to think så much of the design. I just need a form with a formula to be right

This is an example of how it should looks like.

Skärmklipp

Looks like you’re wanting to configure bulk pricing. We have an awesome tutorial (and plugin) that demonstrate exactly how to do this.

PS - I understand that you aren’t intended to collect payment on this form but there’s no reason not to use Product fields to display what the cost would/will be. No payment will be collected unless you configure a payment feed for the form.

1 Like