Gravity Forms Product Add-ons plugin hides my forms with condition Logic enable

Dear Community,

So i manage to understand witch plugin was creating this issue for me.

It seems that if i activate the plugin WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons and I enable conditional logic in my form, the form disappears (console says display:none). If i disable it no problems displaying the form.

For my understanding this is a JQuery issue. Activating the Enable jQuery Migrate Helper didn’t help neither the Fresh Forms for Gravity plugins.

What can i do to have the WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons active with conditional Logic enable?

I don’t have caching plugins active but the website is being hosted by wordpress.com witch i don’t have access to the dashboard (i’m working for a client that have those login details)

Is it possible that wordpress.com as a caching feature enable by default that could be causing jquery problems with the WooCommerce Gravity Form Add-ons plugin?

Thanks for the help.

Pedro

Update on this issue.

Now my form is not disappearing when i enable condition logic even with the WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-ons.

I was changing my single product page template on elementor and after changing it i notice that something was different on the form, for example now the form scrolls down the page when I press a next button on my form (I’ve created another help request on the forum about that).

So I went and try to enable conditional logic and it works perfectly now.

I believe this as to do with AJAX or something. But still don’t understand why with one template this were not working and now they are.

The “WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-ons” plugin disables AJAX on the form, I believe. I recommend contacting the support for that plugin for assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.