Gravity forms File upload - no response on mobile

Hi,
I need to use the file upload function tis is working fine on desktop but gravity forms File upload is no response on mobile.
When select the button “select files” nothing happens.

the page is TOS job view | TOS - People & Ship Delivery

Please advise

I’m unable to replicate the issue in a default WordPress installation with no other plugins active and using the default WP theme.

I would recommend you to perform a full conflict test following the instructions here: https://docs.gravityforms.com/conflict-testing-using-health-check-plugin/#h-installing-the-health-check-troubleshooting-plugin

It will allow you to perform the testing easily without affecting your visitors or doing permanent changes to the site. Note that for a valid conflict test, as the documentation explains, the first try must be done with only Gravity Forms enabled, all other plugins disabled, and using a default WordPress theme without custom code (e.g. Twenty Twenty-One).

If you don’t feel comfortable doing this in the live site, you will want to create a staging clone for testing. I’m sure your host would be able to assist you with this task.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.