Upload problem on a multisite setup

Hi,

We have 3 websites in Wordpress multisite setup.
A sub website is uploading to the main website URL and rejected by browser.

The function marked in above images is returning wrong URL.
We are trying to upload from B website but this function is giving the URL of A (main) website to the Garavity form upload plugin.

Can you please help me to fix this issue?

Thanks

I’m unable to replicate the issue in a default WordPress multisite installation with no other plugins active and using the default WP theme.

Based on our experience and the details of the issue I would recommend you to perform a full conflict test. Due to the nature of the issue, in this case you need to perform the conflict test manually, following all the steps described here: https://docs.gravityforms.com/testing-for-a-themeplugin-conflict/

Note that for a valid conflict test, as the documentation explains, the first try must be done with only Gravity Forms enabled, all other plugins disabled, and using a default WordPress theme without custom code (e.g. Twenty Twenty-One).

If you don’t feel comfortable doing this in the live site, you will want to create a staging clone for testing. I’m sure your host would be able to assist you with this task.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.