Gravity Form Multi file (Image) upload error

I have a gravity form in a product page that allows for the customer to upload one image or multiple images.

When the form is set to one everything works fine.

When it’s set to multi-file upload the form fails and says that the field is required.

If I uncheck field is required it works.

How can I keep the requirement and the multiple images?

Hi Robert,

Have you tried to reproduce the issue switching your current theme to the Storefront? If you still having the issue with Storefront, please share the exact webpage URL so I can further investigate.

Hi Faisal,

Thank you for replying. I am currently using Storefront as the theme.
Do to the fact that the store is live, I had to remove the field as required so that customers could use it uninterrupted. But here is the url in any case.
(This is one of the items with multi file upload)

Thank you, Robert.

I couldn’t reproduce the problem on my sandbox server. If you could, please activate a multi-file upload form on a specific page so that I can test it from your server. This might assist me in identifying the underlying cause of the issue.

@Robert It looks like you are using the WooCommerce Gravity Forms product add-on to combine Woo and GFs together. This plugin overrides the normal Gravity Forms form submission process (including how File Uploads are handled), so you’ll want to open a support ticket through your WooCommerce account to report the bug.

Version 3.5.4 is the latest release of Woo GF Product add-on. If you aren’t running this version, I’d recommend upgrading and then testing again before contacting support. :+1:

1 Like