Gravity Form Conditional Logic Stop Working

Hey I am working on my project & used gravity form basic plan, I created a form in which I have few dropdowns, radio & date field, The conditional logic is appliaed on last 3 fields, But the form Stop working & does not show hidden fields when condition met, I tried everything but its not working at all.

Here is the link to my form:

Hi Vincent,

Could you please export the form and send me the file so I can test and confirm if everything setup correctly in the Conditional Logic? Thank you

I am unable to find upload option here?

You can upload it to any file sharing website, such as Google Drive or Dropbox, and send me the URL.
You can also send it securely by uploading it here:

Here is the link:

Hi Vincent,

I tested the form with the WordPress “Twenty Twenty-Three” theme, and it’s working fine. If you’re still experiencing the issue, please disable all plugins except Gravity Forms and recheck the issue.

If it still doesn’t work, you can switch to the WordPress default theme to see if the theme is causing the issue.

Screen recording

You can also follow the official guideline for better troubleshooting the issue.

Please keep me posted about the outcome. Thank you :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.