Fields Not Showing Correctly

I’m encountering issues with the conditional logic feature in Gravity Forms, where fields are not showing or updating correctly based on user input, and I’m seeking assistance to resolve it.

Background: I use Gravity Forms to create complex forms with multiple conditional logic rules to display or hide fields based on user responses. This functionality is crucial for ensuring a smooth and dynamic user experience. Recently, however, I’ve noticed that the conditional logic isn’t working as expected.

Issue: The main problem arises when users fill out the form. Certain fields that should be shown or hidden based on user selections are not behaving correctly. For example, fields remain visible when they should be hidden, or they do not appear when they should be shown. This issue is causing confusion for users and affecting the form’s usability.

Troubleshooting: Here are the steps I’ve taken to troubleshoot the issue so far:

1. Reviewed and double-checked all conditional logic rules in the form settings to ensure they are configured correctly.
  2. Cleared the form and browser cache to rule out any caching issues affecting the conditional logic.
  3. Tested the form on different browsers and devices to see if the issue is specific to a particular environment.
  4. Deactivated other plugins and switched to a default WordPress theme to identify potential conflicts with Gravity Forms.
  5. Updated Gravity Forms to the latest version to ensure I have all recent bug fixes and improvements.

Observations: Despite these efforts, the conditional logic issues persist, preventing the form from functioning as intended. This problem is critical as it impacts the user experience and effectiveness of the form.

Request for Assistance: If anyone has experience with resolving conditional logic issues in Gravity Forms or has encountered similar problems, I would greatly appreciate your insights and assistance. Moreover, if you want to download capcutproapk then visit the given link. Specifically, I’m looking for strategies to identify and fix the root cause of the conditional logic not working properly and ensure fields show or update correctly based on user input.

Thank you for your help and support!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.