GF Design Examples?

Just wondering if there is a place on this site, or another site that showcases well-designed gravity forms?
Just thought this would be a great addition - to show the users possibilities of how to style a form beyond the simple form.

Does this exist? Should we make it?

There used to be a site like that, but it’s long gone. It would be great if someone made that. It’s nice to see what people have built with Gravity Forms.

What about a “Show and Tell” category in this forum?

1 Like

I’ll create that if there is any interest, or you can use this “General Discussion” category for now. If there ends up being more than a few posts, I can create a new category.

3 Likes

You can call it gravitydesign.com seems like any gravity forms third party site always contains the word gravity in it. Lol.

Dang, it’s already registered:

But there is good reason for them to all say “Gravity” in the domain name.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same content. Thanks

We have 4 designs on:

https://gravitypainter.com

Let us know your thoughts!

1 Like

It certainly seems that way! It’s why I purposefully went against the grain for the new product I recently launched: Image Hopper.

1 Like

@Jake_Jackson I actually need to buy your Image Hopper Plugin.

It’s lightyears ahead of the other one, image cropper. Lol. Great job on this!

1 Like

Thanks so much! I took a different approach with this plugin. Instead of building everything from scratch, I picked the best tool on the market (DokaJS) and combined that with our team’s vast experience with Gravity Forms to create (what I consider to be) a best-in-class in-browser image editing tool for Gravity Forms.

Right now we’re working on full Gravity Forms 2.5 support, but I look forward to creating even deeper integrations with the Gravity Forms ecosystem and adding key features users have requested, such as reorder images and minimum image sizes.

3 Likes

You can have lookat mine here all forms under the "ESTIMATE "form
Complex and conditional
https://allabouthomecleaning.com.au/estimate/?interval=weekly

Let me know what you think

1 Like