Getting PHP error on Server. Forms are working fine [RESOLVED]

Hi All,

I am getting this error on my server regarding Gravity Forms. I am on the latest version of Gravity

PHP Notice: An outdated add-on or custom code is attempting to access the sd7_rg_form table which is not valid in this version of Gravity Forms. Update your add-ons and custom code to prevent loss of form data. Further details: Database Structure - Gravity Forms Documentation in /hermes/bosnacweb05/bosnacweb05bh/b1971/…………/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/gravityforms.php on line 6471

I read the page here Database Structure - Gravity Forms Documentation (shown below)

When I log in to my host & look at the SQL database tables, I see two sets of gravity databases I think

sd7_gf_addon_feed
sd7_gf_draft_submissions
sd7_gf_entry
sd7_gf_entry_meta
sd7_gf_entry_notes
sd7_gf_form
sd7_gf_form_meta
sd7_gf_form_revisions
sd7_gf_form_view
sd7_gf_rest_api_keys

but I also see

sd7_rg_form
sd7_rg_form_meta
sd7_rg_form_view
sd7_rg_incomplete_submissions
sd7_rg_lead
sd7_rg_lead_detail
sd7_rg_lead_detail_long
sd7_rg_lead_meta
sd7_rg_lead_notes

Question: Can I just delete the sd7_rg_… tables from the SQL database manually??

Thanks for any help. This is driving me crazy.

Marios

Changes from Gravity Forms 2.2

Introduction

The database schema was changed in Gravity Forms 2.3 to enable significant performance enhancements and to allow key features to be added. Code that uses the Gravity Forms API (GFAPI) will not be affected and will continue to work as before. However, custom code and add-ons that access the database tables directly will need updating.

Changes

The following changes were made to the tables and columns.

• rg_lead → gf_entry
  • rg_lead_details + rg_lead_meta tables → gf_entry_meta
  • All lead_id columns → entry_id
  • rg_form → gf_form
  • rg_form_view → gf_form_view
  • rg_form_meta → gf_form_meta
  • rg_incomplete_submissions → gf_draft_submissions

Note: Despite of tables gf_addon_feed, gf_addon_payment_callback and gf_addon_payment_transaction are using the gf_ prefix, they’re not part of the changes done in this version. If for any reason you need to delete the new tables to run the upgrade from scratch again, make sure to skip these tables.

The Migration Process

The automatic migration process creates the new tables and copies all the data over to the new tables in a series of background tasks. If the task stops, for example, due to a server restart then the migration will continue with a scheduled cron task. If there’s a database error then the migration will stop and try again later.

Yes, the sd7_rg_ tables can be deleted now that you are using Gravity Forms 2.3 or later. Because this is a forum and we don’t have access to your site, I recommend first making a backup of your database, and then dropping the sd7_rg_ tables. Gravity Forms no longer uses those. If you have any other questions, please let us know, or contact support for more information: Log In ‹ Gravity Forms — WordPress

Thanks for the help. I manually deleted the sd7-rg_* table thru phpMyAdmin & all is now good with Gravity Forms
Thanks
Marios

1 Like