Form with product, options & total calculations not submitting

As stated in the subject, I have a form with product, options & total calculation that pertain to a specific venue available for reservation. I have a conditional logic radio button that essentially toggles the pay now (shows stripe fields), pay by check in person (disables stripe fields).

When the pay by check option is selected the form will not submit.

I get the error one would get if a required field isn’t filled, with the following text instead…
“There was a problem with your submission. Please review the fields below.”

Yet no fields are available to review.

I suspect because the credit card fields are ‘required’ but are made invisible when the pay by check option is selected, something isn’t registering with the logic. Though it’s invisible, it’s still being ‘seen’ in the code as required. I have nothing to prove this, just a hunch.

Any ideas? What options do I have to get this to work?

Hi Samara. Be sure you use the same conditional logic on the Stripe Feed, so the feed is not processed when the visitor selects “pay by check” and no credit card information is collected.

That makes perfect sense and something I overlooked, fantastic. I suspect that’s exactly what was happening.

Let us know if that is not the issue. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.