Form submission not completing to Confirmation page

We have Gravity Forms installed on our WordPress-based website (installed by the developers, so I do not have the license key number although I see it’s been confirmed).

I am trying to troubleshoot and fix a problem myself, without calling in the developers because that will take a week or more to get a price estimate from them to even start fixing the problem.

The problem is that anyone not logged into the website as an admin who completes the form and clicks “submit” sees a spinning circle at the recaptcha and it times out. They do not proceed to the confirmation page that is set up. However, their form response does get processed and is available for me, as an admin, to see.

I updated to the most recent version of Gravity Forms, but this did not fix the problem.

Any suggestions?

Jennifer, I would recommend you to perform a full conflict test following all the indications here: Testing for a Theme/Plugin Conflict using the Health Check & Troubleshooting Plugin - Gravity Forms Documentation

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.