Dropdown field with price field options

Hi,

I really like options that Gravity Forms offers and the overall simplicity and that is why I bought a license.
Am looking for an that will allow me to have a dropdown (Select) list with a price for each of the options.
My scenario will be a user will go and select one of my services on the list and once they select it, they will see the price for that service. With conditional logic, they will be able to see the next option. They will select the additional option from the dropdown list with the price visible. As they continue filling out the request for service form, they should not only be able to see the price for each or the options they select, they should also be able to see the total.
Am trying to achieve something similar to this. https://puls.com/create-appointment/tv-mounting/q1

Thanks,

Umar

Hi Umar. Have you tried building something already with the fields that are built in to Gravity Forms?

Hi Chris,

What fields are you referring to? I have been working on building a form with Drop Down fields. I need each of the Drop Down options to have a price to it. Am also planning to use Conditional Logic since I’ll have multiple Drop Down options.

Hi Chris,

Can you please help to point me to which specific field(s) you are referring to? I have tried several fields but not been able to find anything.

Thanks,

Umar

Hello Umar. Can you share a screenshot of how you need this to look? I’m not clear on your requirements yet. Thank you.

Hi Chris,

Am sorry I thought I had included a link with my first email. Below is a link and a screenshot similar to what I want to create.

Link: Create Appointment | Puls

Thank you for your assistance.

Umar

Hi Umar. I see what you mean now. If you wanted to show prices with the name (like Fixed, Tilting, None) you can add the price to the label, when using a Product field. That will add multiple products to the submission.

If you use the Pricing Option field (that is an option that is tied to a Product) that label will show the Price Change of the option, automatically. This may be confusing, because the selected option will now show any price on the label, but that option’s total will be added to the form total. This is what it looks like when using the Product field (first field) and Product Options (second field): https://tired-kangaroo.w6.gravitydemo.com/tv-mount/

Does that work for you? If not, we will have to see if there is another approach.

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes this will work fine for me. I actually like how the price automatically adds or subtract. I do have few questions. Will this work well with Conditional Logic? Is it going to be a problem if I use multiple Pricing Fields on the same form? What is the difference between the Product and Option fields under the Pricing Fields?

Thank you for your assistance.

Umar

Hi Umar. Here’s are some differences between the Product and Option fields:

• The Option field cannot be used without a Product field, and the Option field is tied to one Product field
  • The Product field has a price associated with it, and the Option field can add to that price
  • The Product field will not show a price on screen, but the Option field will show the price change that will occur when you select that option

As far as conditional logic, it will depend on your setup. I recommend trying it, and letting us know if you get stuck. Thank you.