Pricing fields without prices

Hello fellow Gravity Forms users. The subject sounds odd I know but I have a customer wanting a website and on that site a form that their customers can use to order some or all of the large range of products they carry (but didn’t want a shopping cart system).

As a wholesaler they have differing price structure for different customers and as such just want a form that the customer simply selects the quantity of a particular product/s and submits via email as an order. So they don’t want prices or need calculations for this form, just the product selected and the quantity required. Something like this.

Product Name | Quantity Field Product Name | Quantity Field

So it would need to be multiple columns and probably a checkbox before the product name. I could create an interactive PDF that does something similar but feel the better solution is Gravity Forms as it’s customer update able. Any pointers much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

If I’m understanding correctly. You simply need to let the customer change the quantities of a predefined product list and remove the pricing dollar amount?

Here’s a couple of articles:

Thanks for the pointers. However the first one seems to still use pricing fields but can disable the quantity field. What I need is a way to disable the price field instead show it doesn’t so up at all. I will however try the github code and see if that works. Again thank you for your help, it’s appreciated.

Well I have explored both the links you gave me but alas it wasn’t quite what I was after. Any other suggestions? I am even looking at other form plugins but none of them seem to do what I want “out of the box” either. Thanks again.