We are looking to take a pdf and turn it into a gravity form that can have prepopulated data based on a spreadsheet and passcode.
We think it would go like this:
- Email goes out with a link to the form page with their passcode
- Client goes to form page
- Enters pass code
- Data pre populates
- Client reviews and confirms, tweak form fields as necessary
- Some form fields will have a price associated that will need to be calculated to use for payment after submission
- Hit a button for complete then two things happen:
- Contract and checklist generate into PDF that gets sent by email to the client and also saved to our folder or emailed to a vanity address
- Client is taken to a payment portal where 2 fields of get prepopulated - invoice # and amount.
Is this doable with Gravity Forms?