Coupon Drop-down field in Stripe Feed setup does not list Coupon fields on the form?

Hi all,

Something’s happened to my forms in one of the last updates perhaps - I have a coupon field on each form, but the Stripe Feed is no longer allowing me to select a Coupon from the Coupon drop-down.

To be clear, this is when I creating or editing the Stripe feed itself, not the Coupon management area. And it applies to when I make a Subscription type field.

When I go to those Stripe feeds that are Subscription-type, where I have added the Coupon before, the coupon is “unhooked” and the Coupon field I’ve set is blank - it asks me to use a text field for it.

As I understand it, the Coupon field should be giving me a dropdown with the Coupon fields I have on the form. It’s acting like I haven’t added any Coupon fields to my form.

This issue only affects Subscription type feeds, because with a regular Products and Services transaction, I simply charge the Form Total and that’s it. I can do the same with a Subscription if I use the Form Total.

However, the end goal of what I want to do is to charge a discounted rate from the product itself because my final form will have different price modifiers like a setup fee, and I only want to discount the product with a Coupon. So, in my use case, the amount charged has to be the Product Price.

The Coupon field is inoperative whether I set the recurring amount to the Form Total or the Product Field itself.

To test this, I have a Gravity Forms Elite License installed on a barebones site with one form to set up a $5.00 subscription.

Because I can’t attach the Stripe Feed to a Gravity Forms coupon, the Coupon itself works on the form and adjusts the form total, and the recorded transaction clearly says it was discounted according to the Coupon discount in the Entry (under Entries). However, the Coupon does not match up with its corresponding Coupon in Stripe, and the full amount is charged.

What I’ve done
— Made sure I am up to date with the latest version of Gravity Forms, Gravity Stripe Add-on, and Gravity Coupons Add-on.
— Reviewed the Gravity Forms Stripe Add-on and Coupons Add-on documentation.
— Moved my test form to a barebones WordPress installation, where I could simplify it.
— Set the WordPress installation to a standard Wordpress theme (2024).
— Deactivated all plugins except for the three needed to run this form.
— Tried different configurations of the Stripe Feed and following what happens to the Payment in Stripe.
— reverted to a basic .htaccess file.

I am using the Stripe Field (Elements, SCA-ready) method of collecting the credit card info.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.