Checkbox not working

Checkboxes from page 2 onwards on the form at the bottom of this page (IRS Tax Debt Help & Assistance - Get Peace of Mind) can not be selected. This has always worked, but noticed last week it is no longer selectable. Been over a week and no response to support ticket submitted so hoping the community may be able to help.

Thank you!

Hi Randall. We’ve been replying (three or four replies so far) but it looks like you are not receiving our replies. If you submit a new support ticket and include an alternate email address where we can reply to you, we can continue the support there. This is the reply we sent to you on Feb 8: Markup 2023-02-15 at 18.32.52.png - Droplr

/// ORIGINAL MESSAGE ///

I’m unable to replicate the issue in a default WordPress installation. That suggests it is something specific to your site.

Checking your page I found several JavaScript errors from the plugin Meta pixel for WordPress: by Facebook: Screenshot ZpvuLu2y18.png - Droplr

Try disabling that plugin to see if that helps.

I see also your host is caching the page: Screenshot 6f7IPLXig4.png - Droplr

Caching has been known to cause multiple issues and is not intended for pages where you expect to receive data, so I would recommend you to ask your host to exclude the URL of the page where your form is embedded from cache. This is a very common request for them, so there shouldn’t be any problem.

If you’re still able to replicate the issue after doing the above, I would recommend performing a conflict test using the Health Check & Troubleshooting plugin, which will allow you to perform the test without affecting your visitors or doing permanent changes to the site: https://docs.gravityforms.com/conflict-testing-using-health-check-plugin/

Note that for a valid conflict test, the first test must be done with only Gravity Forms enabled. All other plugins should be disabled, and a default WordPress theme without custom code should be used (e.g. Twenty Twenty-One).

If you don’t feel comfortable doing this in the live site, try creating a staging clone or sandbox setup for testing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.