Can't submit support ticket

I’ve been trying to submit a support ticket through https://www.gravityforms.com/open-support-ticket/technical/ but it never submits, no errors, no nothing, just the spinning loading icon. I’ve tried on both Chrome and Edge (current versions) and also on multiple computers, but I am still running into the same issue of being unable to submit a ticket through the form. I have a active paid subscription to GF so I know that is not the issue.

Hi Christian. We don’t have any other reports of that issue. Can you explain here what you need help with?

I go to this https://www.gravityforms.com/open-support-ticket/technical/ webpage while I am logged in and fill out the form (all the required fields and some of the extra ones) and then I click “submit” and then nothing happens, just the little spinning load icon. I’ve left the page open for hours and nothing changes.

I’m not sure what is going on with that Christian. Can you let us know what the support ticket was about? Maybe we can help you here.

Thank you.

I have a form that seems to have stopped working. I am not sure when it stopped working, my best guess is the most recent plugin version broke it. When I try to submit the form, I get this error in the chrome console

(index):1089 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘indexOf’)
at HTMLIFrameElement. ((index):1089:273)
at HTMLIFrameElement.dispatch (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0:2:43064)
at HTMLIFrameElement.v.handle (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0:2:41048)

Which seems to reference this line of javascript code “var is_postback = contents.indexOf(‘GF_AJAX_POSTBACK’) >= 0;”

From what I can tell from my research and looking at the code there seems to be an error with the redirection after the form is submitted. The form itself seems to be submitting as I can find the entries from the submissions and the related linked custom feed and php code is running as expected. I checked and the only other form that has this issue is the form that this form redirects to. You can see my attempts at submitting both forms (Form ID 40 and 42 respectively).
The form exports contain both forms I am having issues with. Both forms submit fine when in form preview mode, I have also disabled all other plugins and the issue persists.

If you have any ideas as to why this is happening, I would love to hear them.

That was the message I am trying to send to support. I also sent you a message with a video showing me trying to submit a support ticket.

Hi Christian. The issue you were trying to report sounds like a JavaScript conflict on your site, with another plugin or your theme. I recommend checking for conflicts on the site using these steps:

Please let us know what you find out.

Okay so I managed to figure out where the issue was stemming from. The two forms were sitting on a custom page type instead of a default wordpress page and that was somehow causing the conflict.