Gravity Forms Priority Support - Lack of response

Had a major issue with a Gravity Form, and opened a “Priority Support” ticket on the morning of May 20th. It’s now the morning of May 24th, and I have receive nothing except the automated message that assigns a ticket number ( |#562563).

My ticket followed all of the instructions on the support form, and I provided all of the required screen shots, system reports w/logging, steps to reproduce issue etc.

I’ve had a “Developer” license for Gravity Forms for many years and have rarely had problems. I’ve only ever opened a few tickets, and support was always timely (if maybe a bit grumpy). I’m surprised and concerned that it is taking this long to get any response at all, perhaps asking for more info or suggesting some further action.

Is this the new normal?

Hi Kelly. I’m sorry for the delay. It’s not the new normal: your ticket fell through the cracks in the process of assigning work. I just replied to it now with instructions on how to troubleshoot this issue. Please reply to the ticket with the additional information, and I will help you resolve it. Thank you.

1 Like

Great - thanks for your help - we’re engaging via email and following your instructions.

Have a great weekend.

Kelly

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.