Cannot create a new order on PayPal. If the error persists, please contact us for further assistance

Hi everyone
I am using PayPal Commerce Platform Add-On. I have added it to the site and connected it successfully to Sandbox PayPal account. When I make a new form and put just the PayPal field on the form, I am able to submit a payment.
However, the form I want to use it on has lots of fields and conditional logic. And then when I try and submit the form, this is the error I get.
“Cannot create a new order on PayPal. If the error persists, please contact us for further assistance.”
Anything I should be looking out for that can cause this error? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello @dwiseman57 - I recommend opening a support ticket for this issue as we have found several things which could be affecting this:

Hello, I am also facing this issue, please let me know that how to fix this issue?

Hello Luqman. With any payment issue, I recommend opening a support ticket:

Thank you.

Hi, did you get this resolved? Both our sites using GF will no longer let people checkout with PayPal since the last update. Thanks!

Hi @bluemonkeymagic - I recommend opening a support ticket if you have not already for this payment issue: