Allowing user to post multiple products (woocommerce) in one form

Hello,
My client is wanting a form where the user (artist) can post multiple products in one form without having to enter the info about the artist three times.

Fields:
Author = Artist
Product 1 = Name
Product 1 = Description
Product 1 = Price
Product 2 = Name
Product 2 = Description
Product 2 = Price
Product 3 = Name
Product 3 = Description
Product 3 = Price
SUBMIT (On submit generate three draft products in WooCommerce )

Has any of you done this?

Edda

I am coming to the conclusion that I will have to have an Elite license to do this with the Advanced Post Creation Add-On.

Can I add multiple products with one form with that add-on?

Hello, if you want to give this a try, you can spin up a demo site where you can test the Advanced Post Creation add-on with Woocommerce. You can install your own theme and plugins there if you like.

1 Like

Thanks, that is great!

If the artist is already a registered user on your site, via the Gravity Forms User Registration add-on perhaps, the user merge tag can provide a way to pre-populate values into a field as long as they are signed in. If you want to ensure new entries update that custom user meta data, the Gravity Flow User Update Step can provide you with a flexible option.

Using a hidden field with User ID mapped in can provide you the flexibility to setup workflow branches to handle different post-submit processing based on whether they are a new or existing user.