ActiveCampaign plugin not working [RESOLVED]

Hello, the active campaign feed has suddenly stopped working for us on multiple websites.

In place of the feed name for a form, we now see " Please make sure you have entered valid API credentials on the ActiveCampaign Settings". The settings are correct and attempting to re-enter them makes no difference.

Presumably something has changed with the AC api that needs to be updated in the GF plugin?

Thanks in adv.

We have the exact same problem!

1 Like

Same error from our side.

An error 500 is received when trying to validate credentials, according to the Gravity Forms ActiveCampaign Add-On log, and then feeds have suddenly disappeared:

2022-10-04 18:52:00.095640 - ERROR ā†’ GFActiveCampaign::initialize_api(): Unable to validate credentials; code: 500; message: Internal Server Error
2022-10-04 19:00:37.164074 - DEBUG ā†’ GFFeedAddOn::maybe_process_feed(): Checking for feeds to process for entry #2730 for gravityformsactivecampaign.
2022-10-04 19:00:37.164444 - DEBUG ā†’ GFFeedAddOn::maybe_process_feed(): No feeds to process for entry #2730.

Please, we need your help.

1 Like

Hello. I just tested this on my site and did not have any trouble. We also just had a customer who was having this trouble and it is now resolved without their intervention. It does not look like anything changed with Active Campaign, so this may be limited to certain accounts. If you try again and continue to have an issue, I recommend reaching out to Active Campaign to see if they have any logging around that 500 Internal Server Error. If you need assistance from Gravity Forms, please open a support ticket:

https://www.gravityforms.com/open-support-ticket/technical/

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks Chris.

Happy to report all working as normal on our end now also.

I guess AC had an issue with their api, hence the 500sā€¦

1 Like