Active campaign stopped working on two sites [RESOLVED]

Are there currently any known issues with the active campaign api? I have two different sites with differenent active campaign accounts, both were working fine a few weeks ago, nothing has changed on my end but gravity forms isn’t giving an error or anything when entering api key but when I go to integration in the forms section it states " Please make sure you have entered valid API credentials on the ActiveCampaign Settings page."

Hi, I am having the same issue, and I double checked the api credentials to ensure nothing had changed (and they hadn’t) so now currently no form data is getting sent to our ActiveCampaign accounts.

Yeah looks like ActiveCampaign changed their API or something. We’ve been able to manually override for now by doing the following:

1. Edit: web/app/plugins/gravityformsactivecampaign/class-gf-activecampaign.php
  2. Search for “$request_url =”
  3. Comment that line out and replace it with this:

$request_url = untrailingslashit( $api_url ) . ‘/admin/api.php?api_key=PUT_API_KEY_HERE&api_action=list_view&api_output=json&id=1’;

We released an updated version of the ActiveCampaign add-on as a hot fix (v1.8.1) on May 12, and an automatic update to ActiveCampaign v1.9 was released on May 13. This should be resolved, but if anyone has updated and is still having an issue, please open a support ticket here:

Thank you.