WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-ons

Hi there,

We require some plugin customization work for GetMeds, a new website for dispensing medicine online to customers in the UK.

Users are required to complete a questionnaire before they checkout. Using Gravity Forms Product Add-ons and Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce data is collected before they are able to make the purchase.

A good example of a website that does this well is UK MEds: Buy Acetazolamide Online | Acetazolamide Tablets | Acetazolamide 250 mg | Acetazolamide for Altitude Sickness | UK Meds

This is not desirable as our questionnaires are long and we want the user to digest the product information before they are presented with the form. Please see a working demo of our new website, which is in the very early stages of development.

Currently there are four product types/categories and a questionnaire specific to each, 4 forms in total so far. There will be more forms in future as the range is expanded.

We require customizations to hide the questionnaire forms on the single product pages until ‘Add to Cart’ is clicked. Once the form is visible the ‘Add to Cart’ is hidden and the page jumps to the top of the questionnaire form. When the form is complete submit (Continue to Checkout) takes the user to the basket.

This brief can be seen in full here complete with wireframes:

Please provide comments, project costs and timescales at your convenience.

Thank you in advance, with kind regards
Warren O’Donoghue

Hi @user6053a122d1098302 ,
Hope you are doing well.

I can assist you with your requirement.

Please reach me out through Skype via cis.garry or drop me mail at garry@cisinlabs.com

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Best regards,
Garry

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your reply!

Yes please let me know your thoughts and any suggestions or recommendations on this.

Many thanks
Warren

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at lauren.ci@talentsfromindia.com or Skype me: live: lauren_8606.

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks,
Lauren W.

Hi @user6053a122d1098302

I saw the recent post and understand your requirement in brief.

I would love to help you out. Can we connect over a call to discuss this in more detail I have some questions that I want to clear up before giving you the exact solution?

Cheers!
Rishabh
Rishabh at plaxonic dot com

Hi Rishabh,

Thanks for your reply!

I’m sorry I don’t have any free time for calls right now. Please let me know if you have any questions here and I will provide answers and feedback no problem.

Many thanks
Warren

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your reply!

Yes when a user clicks ‘add to basket’ the Gravity Forms form is loaded and the user is unable to checkout until the form is complete.

No all products will have forms. Products without forms will checkout as normal.

The data collected with WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-ons is added to the order meta for each purchase by a user.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Many thanks
Warren

Hi Warren,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

1 Like

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for getting back to me however we have managed to get this sorted now elsewhere.
Cheers
Warren

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.