Tave and gravity

Hello, we use gravity forms with tave’ integration but on some forms, I do not want responses sent into tave’ to create leads. I can’t figure out how to disable this per form.

example: new customer form>name and email fields on form are mapped to tave fields and a new customer is created

customer feedback form> currently the customer name and address fields are mapped to tave and the form is creating a new lead and or updating contact information of a current client. I want to cut this off on this form so that I still receive the response in email form but not in tave.

Hi Charles. What are you using to send the Gravity Forms submissions to Tave currently?

I’m not sure I understand your question.

Sorry. I had a typo in my earlier reply. How do you get the data from Gravity Forms to Tave currently? Is that with an email notification, confirmation redirect, custom code, Webhooks Add-On, Zapier, etc?

Sorry. I had a typo in my earlier reply. How do you get the data from Gravity Forms to Tave currently? Is that with an email notification, confirmation redirect, custom code, Webhooks Add-On, Zapier, etc?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.