Stripe : Trial offer then automatic subscription

Hello everyone here,

I’ve been looking for information on tutorials and such for several hours but I can’t find the answer to my question, so here I am :slight_smile:

I would like to subscribe to the gravity form elite offer but I’m not sure I can do what I want with it.

Here is my problem:

When a customer fills out my form and arrives at the payment, I want him to pay $4.90 and have it automatically subscribe him to a monthly offer at $19.90 thereafter.

In summary, he pays for the one shot service at $4.90 and then, he will be charged the next month for $19.90 if he does not unsubscribe.

Thank you for your help.
(sorry for my english, it’s not my mother tongue)
Vincent

Hi Vincent. You can do that with one of our payment add-ons supporting a Trial and subscription. You can set the trial period of one month for $4.90 and then a monthly subscription of $19.90.

Our Stripe Add-On and PayPal Checkout Add-On support a paid trial and a monthly subscription.

If you want to test those add-ons out before committing to upgrade your license, please use a free demo site where those add-ons are already installed: https://www.gravityforms.com/gravity-forms-demo/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.