Stripe Credit Card Field Not Displaying in Modal

Continuing the discussion from Stripe Credit Card Field Not Displaying:

Hello! I’m having this very exact same issue.

Further details:

1. The issue does NOT present itself when I normally use a shortcode into a blog post
    However, if I’m loading the Gravity Form in via a modal window using do_shortcode() the issue presents itself.
  2. Upon further inspection of the DOM, when going the modal route using do_shortcode(), the iFrame does not load.

Does anyone have any idea what settings need to be changed to get the card number field to appear without issue?

Thanks!

You shouldn’t programmatically embed a form via do_shortcode(), use the gravity_form() function instead: Adding a Form Using a Theme File or Hooks - Gravity Forms Documentation

Thank you for the tip!

I swapped out the code with what you recommended, however I’m still running into the same issue

Hi Vishal. When using the gravity_form() function to embed a form, be sure you are also using gravity_form_enqueue_scripts.

It’s mentioned here:

However, even with that, you may have a problem when adding a form in a modal. It’s up to the modal to load all the proper resources, and it sounds like that is not happening. Give this function a try and if it still does not work, I recommend contacting the support for the modal solution you are using to see if there is anything additional you need to do to add a Stripe Card field to a form when the form is in their modal. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Chris - thank you for the suggestion! I gave it a shot and it has still not resolved the issue. I will open a support ticket per your suggestion.

Much gratitude,
Vishal