Single line text field showing "Phone" error [RESOLVED]

Hi
I am using a single line text field with a custom input mask (9999 999 999) as a mobile phone field. I cannot use the standard phone field as I am in Australia.

If this field is labelled as anything else (eg. Untitled) it works fine but if I rename the field to either Phone or Mobile I get the following error:

Invalid phone number format. Please follow international format: + (plus) sign, the International Country Calling code, then your phone number. For a mobile phone number you may require to remove the leading 0.

How do I stop this?

Invalid phone number format. Please follow international format: + (plus) sign, the International Country Calling code, then your phone number. For a mobile phone number you may require to remove the leading 0.

This is not an error message included with Gravity Forms, it must be coming from the theme or another plugin.

If you aren’t aware of any custom code in the theme, or another plugin, that could be validating phone numbers, you’ll need to run through a conflict test:

Thanks Richard.
I have found the the WPConnect plugin is creating the error. It is connecting Gravity forms to Brevo.