Set background image for all forms

Hi all,
1st post here AND~ this * image * issue is one that I need an answer to as well.

Primaily~ I am a VERY VERY image related person AND my site will as well.
SO~ Is and how do I go about using an image as the background to any and all forms?
OH~ And I’ve noticed that having set a DARKEN ALL app on chrome to work because my eyesight is not much up to scratch HAS resulted in messing up images I currently use on my sites.
Any help would be appreciated
lloyd
~ site ; https://www.oiomom.com/

Hi Lloyd. Can you share the URL to a page on your site where we can see a form? In general, to set a background image for all forms on the site, you can do something like this (this is CSS code. You can add this CSS to your theme (or child theme) stylesheet or via the Appearance Customizer (Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS)):

body .gform_wrapper {
    padding: 10px;
    background-image: url('/wp-content/uploads/gravity_forms/background-image.png') white;
}
1 Like

Ah Chris~ great, great, great GREAT ~ I did not know but had hoped that I would be able to do such.
I, however, know nothing of coding BUT~ to that end I have been in contact with Andrew Johnson of this forum ( found in an API integration post ) about helping me out~ He said yes ~ but has not as yet read my email with all of its points, so as yet, know not… what his stand will be.

I have told him that should he not be able to or want to either help or go into that amount of effort I would post to the Job section.
BUT~ feel obligated to wait for his answer 1st.

As to form or forms on my site ~ I have none at present.
BUT~ you can take a look at them ( below ) to see just how image orientated I am if that will suffice.

AND

Hi again Chris ~ I have another question ~ haven taken a look In my email box at your ( the forums sent email~ I notice, as I have on all other emails that they are always on a VERY BRIGHT WHITE ground , Is it possible to change that, both on those from you and on any i am likely to send from any of my sites?

We won’t be able to help you with the form background image until there is a form online, so we can give you the CSS and let you know where to add that.

As for changing the background of the email notification from this forum, that is not currently possible on an individual user basis.

For changing the background color of the email notifications that are send by Gravity Forms, you can change that if you create a custom email notification. Gravity Forms support can help with that, once you have a form and email notifications set up:

Thank you.